There is an oft repeated expression – made famous in the Malcolm Gladwell book “Outliers” — that says you need 10,000 hours of practice to achieve mastery of any given field. That’s a lot of time.
Take trading for example. Even if you practiced for 6.5 hours every day the market was open, according to Gladwell, it would take you 6.15 years to get to the level of expertise where you could make a living at it.
As human beings we naturally want things faster. As traders we want them now. Unfortunately there is no short cut to becoming a master trader, but there are some hacks that can expedite the process somewhat. And that’s where The Lund Loop giveaway comes in.
I am giving one lucky winner a complete trading library of books — my trading library in fact. These are the same books I used to learn about the markets and trading, and if you are a novice, these are also the same books that can shave months, if not years off your learning curve.
Even if you are an advanced trader, these 25 books will be a great addition to your own library. Here are the books I am giving away…
UPDATE: The generous people over at McGraw-Hill have added 5 titles to the giveaway bringing the total number of books to 30;
- Market Wizards by Jack Schwager
- The New Market Wizards by Jack Schwager
- Stock Market Wizards – Interviews with America’s Top Stock Market Traders by Jack Schwager
- How to Make Money in Stocks (4th ed) by William O’Neil
- How to Make Money Selling Stocks Short by William O’Neil
- 24 Essential Lessons for Investment Success by William O’Neil
- The Successful Investor by William O’Neil
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator (Annotated w/ Foreward by Paul Tudor Jones) by Edwin Lefevre
- Trade Like a Hedge Fund by James Altucher
- Backstage Wallstreet by Josh Brown
- The StockTwits Edge by Howard Lindzon
- Trading Options Using Technical Analysis – Greg Harmon
- The Trading Book by Anne-Marie Baiynd
- The Trading Book Study Guide by Anne-Marie Baiynd
- The 5 Secrets To Highly Profitable Swing Trading by Ivaylo Ivanov
- Candlestick Charting Explained by Gregory Morris
- Getting Started in Chart Patterns by Thomas Bulkowski
- Millionaire Traders by Kathy Lien
- Techniques of Tape Reading by Vadym Graifer
- The Complete Turtle Trader by Michel Covel
- The Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas
- Trading In The Zone by Ari Kiev
- How I Trade Options by Jon Najarian
- Laughing at Wall Street by Chris Camillo
- The Intelligent Option Investor by Erik Kobayashi-Solomon
- The Complete Guide to Option Selling by Michael Gross
- Dual Momentum Investing by Gary Antonocci
- Money by Steve Forbes
- No One Loves Your Money Like You Do by James Jackson
- Surprise Book #23 -TBD
That comes out to over $750 worth of trading and investing books.
So how can you win all 25 books? It’s simple, just click the contest link below to enter. And once you’ve entered you will have an opportunity to increase the odds of winning in your favor even more. It’s all reward, no risk, the type of set up every trader dreams of.