I would like to take a moment to thank everybody who reads and supports bclund. This has been a life changing year for me in a real sense, and much of it is due to the interactions I have had with people whom I have met through this blog. I hope to take it to bigger and better things in 2013 and that you all come along for the ride.
Looking back on 2012, I did over 300 posts, and here are the top ten most popular based on pageviews.
- 20 Books Every Trader Should Know About
- The 10 Commandments Of Trading
- 5 Reasons You Deserve To Lose Every Penny In The Market
- 10 Tips If You Are Losing Money In This Market
- The Most Important Concept In Successful Trading
- 5 Ways I Can Smell You Will Be A Failed Trader A Mile Away
- How To Place More Effective Stops
- How To Day Trade With Less Than $25,000
- Why Would Any Serious Trader Subscribe To A Trading Service?
- How I Missed 400 Points In Apple (aka In Life, Always Go For The Cubans
Once again, thanks for reading and here’s wishing you and yours the best for the new year.