I would like to take a moment to thank everybody who reads and supports bclund. This has been a life changing year for me in a real sense, and much of it is due to the interactions I have had with people whom I have met through this blog. I hope to take it to bigger and better things in 2013 and that you all come along for the ride.
Looking back on 2012, I did over 300 posts, and here are the top ten most popular based on pageviews.
- 20 Books Every Trader Should Know About
- The 10 Commandments Of Trading
- 5 Reasons You Deserve To Lose Every Penny In The Market
- 10 Tips If You Are Losing Money In This Market
- The Most Important Concept In Successful Trading
- 5 Ways I Can Smell You Will Be A Failed Trader A Mile Away
- How To Place More Effective Stops
- How To Day Trade With Less Than $25,000
- Why Would Any Serious Trader Subscribe To A Trading Service?
- How I Missed 400 Points In Apple (aka In Life, Always Go For The Cubans
Once again, thanks for reading and here’s wishing you and yours the best for the new year.
Brilliant stuff like this rains down like..well, rain, on my stream during the week. If you want to get wet, follow me on Twitter and StockTwits. You can also pick up my book Trading - The Best of the Best: Top Trading Tips For Our Times by clicking here.